- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay his or her own shipping costs for returning the item(s).
- Shipping costs will be calculated at time of checkout based on current carrier rates and package weight.
- Chic Boutique is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Once your package has been accepted by USPS, UPS, or FedEx, it is the customer’s responsibility to file any claims.
- Chic Boutique is not responsible for packages shipped to the wrong address if the address on the package is the one provided by the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to update and confirm the correctness of his or her address.
Eligibility for Returns
- Strictly seasonal items are nonreturnable (holiday-related, as in Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Fourth of July).
- Clearance items (those with prices ending in $0.50) are nonreturnable.